Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Chapter

Today I am starting something very new. This blog. I am not a writer nor am I computer savvy. However it seemed I needed to bite the bullet and get on the bandwagon especially for the sake of those who live so far away. I will plan to update you from time to time on our lives but make no guarantees as to the frequency. Right now I just hope that I can figure out how to send this thing out to you all. Wish me luck! 
P.S. A special thank you to my in-laws Dale and Pat Dawson for making it possible for me to do this.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait for Dawson updates and pictures no matter how infrequent.

    Love,
    (Aunt) Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pirate picture- it is just so typical of all of your kids. The other pics are great too. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! Watch out: it is terribly addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete