Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Friday, May 1, 2009

HEARTWARMING

Every once in a while my children surprise me. Or more like God smiles upon me just to tell me  to keep up the hard work. Sometimes I wonder if anything is getting through. Ya know what I mean. Thankfully there are rewards from time to time however infrequent that make you smile and say, "This is all worth it!" So keep up the hard work mommies. I will if you will! video
They did not have to sit together. They were not instructed to sit together. They chose to on their own. That sure does a mommy good.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I yearn for the days. Right now, my favorite time with the kids is when they are nowhere near each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is sweet! I love it when I catch the kids playing nicely and having fun together. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Nicky. Sad, but a very true reality.

    ReplyDelete