Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Monday, May 4, 2009

HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I I woke up this morning to airplane tickets in my inbox. I'm going to Hawaii!!!!!!!! Kent and I are meeting in the middle of the Pacific. This will be our 10th anniversary and my 30th birthday presents. We had always joked about Hawaii for our 10th but I never thought it would actually happen. In fact a few months ago we were looking at B&B's in Sequim. Not bad for a step up. This makes the countdown not quite so painful. I'll see Kent in 19 days. WooHoo. I

9 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Words can't express how excited I am for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so happy for you! What a way to start a monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great anniversary/birthday gift!! Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much more special your time will be with each other. That is so exciting! Only 19 days, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! How long are you going to be there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our flights arrive in Honolulu within an hour of each other on the 23rd. We'll stay 4 nights heading home on the 27th. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so awesome Aubree! You deserve it! It's funny, Ken and I have always said we'd go there for our 10th too. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bree, that is so exciting! Enjoy the sunshine!!!! Not a bad first vacation for Naomi, either!

    ReplyDelete