Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reunited



First shot together! 

I will spare you a description or pictures of my pitiful blubbering farewell and just show you the happy times Kent and I had. Thank you to all of you who helped make this possible. I hope you are recovering!=}  Enjoy this small taste of our fun trip.



Naomi Faye enjoying a snooze after a long flight

Our neato pool. 

Kent giving the baby a little dip

Cool evening shot on Waikiki beach

Naomi's typical beach hangout

Attractive picture of us after snorkeling in Hanauma Bay. Notice the lovely mask marks.=}

The Parrot Whisperer

Exploring a cool hotel with an indoor waterfall

In Hawaii jobless people are very creative in their money making ventures. This particular man ran over and plopped these birds on my baby and then asked for the camera. He then said that he would accept our $10 donation. What do you think? Is this worth 10 bucks?

Kent waited 10 years for another one of these Mai Tai's
 We went to this outdoor restaurant on the beach at The Royal Hawaiin Hotel on our Honeymoon.  It was so much fun to revisit after all these years. Beautiful.
My sweet hubby

Aloha and Mahalo

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! And think he'll be home in only a few weeks, your past half way!
    Glad you got to enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Glad you had a fun trip. I have been thinking of you these last days, praying that you adjust well to being back home. I am sure your kids were happy to see you home again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to enjoy your trip. And, I saw all your kiddos at Toys R Us while you were gone and they looked like they were having a blast.
    -Laneysa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in these pictures Bree! So glad you got to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy it makes me want to cry! So glad you got to go. We were praying for you! Hope the adjustment to home is going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Callie- ten years and six kids haven't changed you much from the honeymoon pictures. So glad you got to go.

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Bree! The last shot of you and Kent is awesome! Defintitly a framer ;)

    Looks like Naomi had a pretty good time too! not a bad vacation spot for a baby. :) So glad you got to go, but I am sure your kiddo's back home missed their momma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, Aubree. Those stupid parrots!!! They pulled that scam on us when we went in high school and my dad was SO MAD.

    Glad you got a break! And good thing she was that itty bitty and not crawling or cruising.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think that there is possibly a better time to travel with a child. It was a really special time on the plane. I can't say that for most of my other flights with children.=}

    ReplyDelete