Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surprise

On May 10th I turned 30. We decided that it would be fun to wait and do a little party when Joe and Darcee arrived for Ali's wedding. What I didn't know was that my sister Nicole had purchased tickets also. She sent me into shock by arriving on my doorstep with her 3 boys. Wow. I then was treated to the most delightful meal at Indochine with almost all of my sisters (we sure are missing you Jackie) and my sweet parents. The party was made complete with a poem. Every member writing and then reading their own stanza.
      It made me reminisce


It made me laugh.


   And it made me cry.
Thank you lovely family for blessing me in this way. Your love for me is overwhelming. Thank you also to the Matsuda girls for watching ALL the kiddos so that we could go out. We are so grateful.

5 comments:

  1. That's so awesome Aubree! It must be the year for surprises. My family surprised me and came to town for my 30th too. You totaly deserve a special day like that. Glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had such a fun evening out. So special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh...

    So glad you got a picture of you all there at the end. Not that it helps the homesickness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! It looks like the most (next to) perfect party!

    ReplyDelete