Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Friday, July 10, 2009

Eli Edwin

My firstborn turned 9 today. We are pretty much half done with raising him. Sigh. Another nine years and he'll be heading off on grand adventures of his own. I hope and pray that the Lord has great things in store for him. 
A note of caution to you with little ones: THE YEARS GO REALLY FAST! I know you've heard that a zillion times. Alas it is true. Through all the messy diapers and cluttery house try and enjoy them you won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. It's so true Aubree! I was just telling another mom today that it feels like just yesterday my own parents were nagging me about keeping my room clean and now here I am nagging my own children about keeping their rooms clean. The years are just flying by!

    ReplyDelete