Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ever so patiently.......




Hello. My name is Naomi Faye.
I am the sixth child in my family.
I do a lot of waiting.
Is it my turn yet?
Nope.
Guess I'll have a little stretch.
Back to the waiting game.
When very bored I suck my bottom lip. Gives  me something else to do.
Time to switch arms this head sure gets heavy.
Pose for the camera.
Is it really my turn? Yippee! You see. I have been looking forward to my baptism for some time now. We tried to squeeze it in before Daddy left for Japan but there wasn't enough time. We tried to fit it in when Daddy got home but Pastor Scott went on vacation for a whole month. So now the time has come. This coming Sunday the 16th of August at Resurrection Presbyterian Church 8:30 a.m. I will be baptized. Please Join me I would love to have you be present for this blessed occasion. Meeting @ Summit United Methodist Church 5316 104th st. E, Tacoma, WA 98446

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really cute. None of my kids has ever done the chin in hand thing. Hilarious.
    Wish we could be there for the baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is my first too. We just think it is the cutest thing. Kent and I spent almost an hour the other night watching her switch her little hands back and forth. =] Pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Sorry we will miss her baptism as we will still be away at Uncle Tom's Cabin.

    ReplyDelete