Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Grand Adventure

For some time now we have tossed the idea around of the 8 of us taking a trip to Japan. Well believe it or not it is actually happening! Departure date is set for Columbus day(I thought that was fitting this being a trip to a New World and all) and a return on the 12th of December. We will be staying in Sakura very near the Navy Base in Yokosuka. We will have a furnished 2 bedroom/2 bath condo which should be fun.=} Thankfully there is a park/ball field and grocery store next door. So there you have it. Don't know how regular the posts will be from now on as I have a little bit extra on my plate. But, we will do our best to keep ya'll updated once we get there.

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW I am so jealous!! I hope you love your trip. What an amazing experience for your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly will be a grand adventure, but I am sure overall it will be so much better for you all to be with Kent this time. I know you will all come back with so many great stories and memories to share with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bree! What a great opportunity for all of you! Sounds like you'll be quite cozy in that condo. :)

    ReplyDelete