Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amazing Drain

For anyone who has ever bathed small children especially six of them you will understand this post. This remarkable drain has eased my life substantially. It seems like such a simple thing(probably not) but oh how my life would benefit from such a feature at home. No more bathroom puddles(or lakes) just down the drain it goes. That is my exciting news for the day. Pardon my focus on the mundane.=}

4 comments:

  1. so is it on an extra little step? how neat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That right there is a bit of truly inspirational plumbing. Looks like we need to start importing more than just cars and electronics from Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the times STeve has gotten upset with me for not putting a towel down to catch the water warping our hardwood floor. I am betting he will start construction on one at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I hear the Japanese have the market on toliets too!

    ReplyDelete