Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Attention to Detail


My greatest first impressions of Japan are it's cleanliness and it's attention to detail. You know the little things that someone who lives here probably never notices. I also realize that I looked like a total American tourist when I took these pictures of sewer caps but I found them to be remarkable.
And yes I do realize that my shoes or sweater are in every single picture. Sorry Lonnie and Uncle Brad.
Even the rainwater drains are beautiful. Yes they need some weeding but quite lovely if I do say so myself.




That is my little observation for the day. Sorry if I bored you!

5 comments:

  1. I will have to show Jason. Maybe he will have to start designing the sewer caps for the sewer pipes he already does design/configure, so we can look as good as Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! Love the new colors btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Thanks for sharing another glimpse of your world!

    ReplyDelete