Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chomping at the bit..........

Look what I found tucked away in a bedroom corner in this huge house.
Not only had Moriah set up this tea party but she put Naomi in a little dress and hair bow to join her in the festivities. I think Naomi only succeeded in spilling things but hey it's a start!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love that Naomi's bottle made it to the tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Maybe at Christmas we should make a point of going out to tea with all of the girls (except Jackie :(). It's been a while. Last time if I remember right, Moriah was a new born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. A picture of good times to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete