Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Lights

Before I came to Japan I was unaware of what a big deal Christmas was here. So, for those of you who did not know either, Christmas is a big deal in Japan. We headed out Friday night to see the lights at Kurihama Flower world.
Here we are starting out after our 7 minute bus ride.
A stop in the Supermarket/Mall along the way
Almost there

Moriah desired a picture in front of this funny heart. I forgot to tell her to give me the sign of peace.
My goofballs

Zeke was desirous of being on the train not getting his picture taken by it!
Pretty
Ready to head back home after a little drink
Next up.......More Yokohama pics. If I can fit it in. We are heading home soon.....6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment