Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little afternoon treat



So.....this is our cute little coffee pot. "Little" being the operative word. It provides Kent and I each 1 cup in the morning and it takes so long to drip out of there that I never have the energy to make a second pot in the afternoon when I "need" a little pick-me up.
Thankfully I tracked these cute little Blendy's down at the Japanese Supermarket.

Start your teapot up. Rip open the package and pull out the little filter already filled with coffee.

Then open up the little tabs and pull them over the edge of your mug.
Rip off the perforated top.
Then add your hot water

The finished product is delicious. Much like the flavor of a french press. I am looking forward to a cup in a few hours as the windy and rainy weather has returned!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am suprised I haven't seen something like that before! Very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! I've seen coffee come in a tea bag before but this is wayyyyy more impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look great, seems like it'd be pretty tasty too. Coffee tea bags don't sound tasty at all.

    ReplyDelete