Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainy Days

Due to the weather we decided to pull out the felt purchased at the 100 Yen store down the street. I did not provide any oversight of the project. Just handed the kids scissors and various colors and this is what they came up with. Not as lovely as Kjerste's but provided hours of entertainment. Which was the whole point I suppose. All this fun was well worth the $3 invested!
I am excited though because today looks like sunshine. Very excited!


1 comment:

  1. I think that looks like it would be fun! I am sure the story to go with all of that was even better. ;)

    ReplyDelete