Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Saturday, February 5, 2011

NINE

A Very Happy Birthday to my sweet Gideon Phillip!
A warning to those of you with very little ones. I know everyone tells you this but the statement is very true, "they grow up REALLY fast". 9 is an emotional birthday as it marks a sort of halfway point. A few more years and this young chap will be a man heading off into the world to earn his living.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.
It is good to keep in mind.
Until then I am going to strive to enjoy the years that are left.
(Who could resist, He's a pretty great kid if I do say so myself!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Aubree, you just freaked me out - Leah's turning nine in a month. I never thought of the halfway point part. Whaaaaa! Happy birthday to your handsome guy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levin just turned five and that seems so old to me. There is something about turning five and anticipating the beginning of school days that seems like a big deal. Why must they all grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete