Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Brotherly Baseball

Finally remembered the camera.
Here are my big boys.
I found a team that they could play on together.
It is pretty fun.

Eli has proven to be an excellent ball player. He has not been overshadowed by his younger brother the baseball fanatic!


Gideon excels at any position his coach puts him in. Especially first base. This was just after a fabulous catch for an out.

Eli can really knock the ball.

Gid coming in to home

Eli pitching

Gideon playing catcher
Altogether it has been so much fun. I am proud of my boys. Thank you to all of those Uncles and Aunts, Grandparents and Cousins who have played endless hours of catch and the like. Thanks for taking them to ball games and teaching them an appreciation for the game. It sure has paid off.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You are welcome. I will never forget the bruise Gid gave me when he plowed into me running for home base. Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete