Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Good Feeling

So, the garden has been doing a little better. I was able to pick enough to make my 4th of July salad. It sure is nice to pass up most of the veggie aisle in the grocery store.


We had a nice relaxing afternoon @ Uncle Tom and Aunt Marilynn's.

We had cupcakes

And dips in the pool

Learned to throw multiple frisbees

We got soda mustaches

And did I mention that we ate cupcakes?

And we slept all the way home!

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about passing most of the produce aisle at the store- now I think I won't need to buy tomatoes for the next three months.
    So glad you guys got a sunny 4th!

    ReplyDelete