Isaiah 40: 11

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to
his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where do I begin?

After a few months with "slow" internet we bit the bullet and are paying to move a little faster in cyberspace. I must admit that I missed the "speed". Best of all now I can download some pictures.

Today's update has a few pics from the holidays.

We had a Happy Thanksgiving with Kent's family!


We spent some time out on Vashon. It was beautiful, in November?



We had a race up the sandhill.
I lost.


A week later we made a trip to Portland.
We visited OMSI the Science Center there. We are members of the Pacific Science Center so it was free and VERY fun!



Once again I did a horrible job of taking pictures at Christmas time. Here is all I've got! Decorating our free tree.
It was planted by an obliging squirrel a few years back.
Might be funny looking but we'll take the price drop!

That's all I have time for today.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment